PaintBears™ Trust in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit!!!
Gregory Green moves to the Purple side of town.
1. Once upon a time, not long ago, just a hop skip and a jump from your neighborhood, there lived the bright and colorful world of PaintBears.
2. The PaintBear world is filled with lots of different neighborhoods. There are bright orange neighborhoods, sunny yellow ones, and they even boast of a bold blue block.
3. One day, a tall Green PaintBear named Gregory Green was moving into a new house on the other side of town; the purple side.
4. All of the PaintBears on the purple side of town heard the news! Finally, someone was moving into the empty house on their block. They watched the movers carry things into the house all day and late into the night.
5. But the next morning, to their great surprise, they saw a Green PaintBear standing in the yard. What a shock! A Green PaintBear in their neighborhood?
6. Purple PaintBears always believed that Green PaintBears were mean. Rumors they heard about them over the years made them believe this way; even though, no one in the neighborhood ever met one.
7. Believing these rumors, all the Purple PaintBears dared not to speak with Gregory Green. Gregory became very sad.
8. One day, a Purple PaintBear named Pauly Purple started to think, "Maybe the rumors are not true?"
9. Pauly Purple never saw Gregory Green acting mean and neither did any of his Purple PaintBear friends.
10. Pauly Purple thought, "How would I feel? What if I was the only Purple PaintBear living on the green side of town? What if no one talked or played with me."
11. The more Pauly Purple thought about it, the sadder he became. He wondered, "What if Gregory Green is sad and lonely because we are all staying away from him."
12. Suddenly, Pauly Purple had a great idea. "What if I go over to Gregory Green’s house with a plate full of cookies?" Then I will see for myself if he really is mean." As Pauly Purple stood on the porch, he nervously rang Gregory Green doorbell.
13. Quickly, the door opened! Gregory Green appeared. Instead of a frown, he had a bright friendly smile and in a happily surprised voice said, "Come in! Come in! Pauly Purple went inside and they talked and talked and talked. They found out that they had a lot in common as they ate all the cookies.
14. They discovered that they both liked to laugh, play games, and eat homemade chocolate chip cookies.
15. As Pauly Purple walked home, he learned how ridiculous he and the other Purple PaintBears were to believe those rumors.
16. The next day, Pauly Purple told all the other Purple PaintBears about his wonderful day with Gregory Green. He explained, "The rumors about Green PaintBears were not true. Gregory is just like you and me!"
17. Sadly, the Purple PaintBears did not believed him. Pauly Purple tried to convince the Purple PaintBears to meet Gregory Green, but no one wanted to.
18. Suddenly, another idea came to Pauly Purple. He decided to have a party and invite all the Purple PaintBears in the neighborhood.
19. It would be a welcome to the Purple neighborhood party for Gregory Green. All the Purple PaintBears agreed to come; even though, they were nervous about meeting this Green PaintBear.
20. The next day, with the help of Pauly Purple's homemade chocolate chip cookies, everyone in the neighborhood came to met Gregory Green. During the party, they learned how much they all had in common.
21. As everyone was having a great time, all the Purple PaintBears learned they should not have believed the rumors about Green PaintBears.
22. By the end of the party, all the Purple and Green PaintBears also learned it is not the color of their fur that matters, but the goodness and kindness in their hearts! At that moment, all of the PaintBears around the world realized God just painted them in different colors!
Quotes from the HOLY BIBLE on Friendship & Love!!!
1. Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, whoever mixes with fools will be ruined. (Proverbs 13: 20) - The upright shows the way, to a friend; the way of the wicked, leads them astray. (Proverbs 12: 26)
2. Treat others as you would like people to treat you. (Luke 6: 31) - So always treat others as you would like them to treat you; that is the Law and the Prophets. (Matthew 7: 12)
3. Master, which is the great commandment in the Law? Jesus said to him, "You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. The second resembles it: You must love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments hand the whole Law and the Prophets too." (Matthew 22: 36-40)
|| Home | Buy Now! | FREE Stuff! | Products | Art Gallery | Web Links | Contact Us! | About ||
|© 1997-2017 The Little Artist, Inc. All rights reserved.|